Team and Network.
Piet Wolf – Owner and Managing Director
Piet Wolf holds an architecture degree from the Università della Svizzera italiana(USI, Mendrisio, Switzerland) and a master’s degree in Real Estate (CUREM) from the University of Zurich. Over many years working as a professional in the Swiss construction and real estate sector, he gained experience in the planning department of renowned architectural firms and as a consultant in major real estate consulting firms. He also worked as a divisional project developer on the investor side.
- Representing building developers in staff and line managerial functions for private investors and public authorities
- Organizing test planning and competitive procedures for public authorities and foundations
- Invitations to tender for planner and general planning services for public sector and private companies
- Site evaluations for headquarters and cantonal administrative offices
- Feasibility studies and potential analyses of properties and areas
- Strategic long-term planning of school facilities for cities and communities
- Object analyses / strategies with conversion and refurbishment concept
- Feasibility studies and property valuations
- Project development / Building developer representation for all phases of residential developments
- Notarial documents for STWE (floor property association) justification / handling purchase and sale
inizimo has a well-established presence and a wide network of specialists in Zurich and German-speaking Switzerland. Unlike large companies moreover, the in-house roles are fluid. In our company, we consult experts on an individual basis according to the task at hand, to provide the most competent, flexible, fast and cost-efficient service for our customers.
Our network brings together expert knowledge and insights in the following disciplines:
- Construction and real estate law
- Spatial planning
- Urban development
- Architectural design / implementation planning
- Construction management / cost planning
- Structural engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Traffic planning
- Building technology