Real estate strategies / real estate consulting
- Portfolio / asset management consulting
- Real estate strategies
- Development potential, SWOT and risk analyses, as well as other bases for decision-making
- Site evaluations
- Real estate valuation using dynamic and static methods (DCF and real value)
- Assistance with pre-acquisition screening, valuation and property acquisition
- Development of project brief and coordination of concept, location and financial resources
- Determination of client needs and definition of objectives
- Preparation of project specifications, project brief (including duties and standards) and different design scenarios
- Feasibility studies including calculation of costs, profitability and returns
- Market and location analyses as well as evaluation of target groups and market prices
- “Testplanung” (collaborative urban planning method)
- Marketing strategies
Property analyses / property strategies
- Due diligence (document analysis and property inspection with experts)
- Flexibility in response to changing program, needs and requirements
- Efficiency in terms of space, energy and economy
- Maintenance and risk analysis
- Life-cycle investigations
- Development potential analyses with regard to possible floor area reserves, adaptive reuse, etc.
- Planning of necessary measures
- Development of property-specific strategies
Coordination of architectural competitions
- Evaluation of various procedure types
- Development of spatial program, performance specifications and competition brief and document set for participants
- Development of complete document set for participants, including spatial program and competition brief
- Organization and coordination of the entire procedure
- Proposals for jury composition, participating teams and evaluation criteria
- Organization and preparation of jury report, competition exhibition and documentation
Consultation and representation for real estate owners and developers
- Client representation (line function): assumption of the client’s role, regular reporting to the client. Point of contact for planners, contractors and others.
- Client support (staff unit): independent, external support and consultation to the owner’s general project manager.
- Client consulting and expert opinions, e.g. for project reviews, audits, quality assurance, cost and deadline checks and second opinions.
- Advice on special topics such as housing for the elderly and strategic long-term planning of school facilities.